- 6 fresh ears of fresh corn in husk
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 tablespoon of Amplify (optional) by Hardcore Carnivore
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- Pinch of fresh pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 oz crumbled cojita cheese (optional)
- Soak corn in the husk for about an hour.
- Fire up Kamado Joe Smoker to 350 degrees.
- Place corn directly on grill in husk. Close lid and leave for about 1 hour and 10 min.
- While the corn is in smoker, prepare the sauce.
- In a medium bowl combine sour cream, mayo, chipotle powder, lime juice, Amplify, salt and pepper.
- Stir well until mixed together. Set aside.
- When the corn is done, remove from smoker and peel the husk back (silk will just disappear).
- Generously spoon sauce on the corn and sprinkle with cilantro and optional cojija cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Trinity Fireside
Source: Recipes - goodlifefamilymag.com