- 30 Graham Crackers
- 5 tbsp melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (use store bought or my Homemade Pumpkin Spice Recipe)
- 16 ounce Cool Whip
- Crush graham crackers in food processor.
- Add melted butter and sugar and pulse to incorporate.
- Press mixture into bottom and partially up the sides of a springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar and sugar until creamy.
- Add in pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin spice. Beat until fully blended.
- Fold pumpkin mixture into whipped cream.
- Spread evenly into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2-3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.
Source: Recipes - goodlifefamilymag.com