By Chungah Rhee | Recipe Developer
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces penne
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, Parmesan, garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine shrimp and olive oil mixture; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp and sauce mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2 minutes. Stir in pasta and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan and green onions, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 45 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Total time: 50 minutes
For more information visit, https://damndelicious.net/2014/01/15/spicy-parmesan-shrimp-pasta/
Source: Recipes - goodlifefamilymag.com